- The Cyan Manual
- The Cyan Metaobject Protocol (MOP), the greatest innovation of the language (the code used in the text is here).
Articles, most not yet published, some submitted:
- The Cyan Language Metaobject Protocol
- The Cyan Language Metaobject Protocol. This is an extended version of the above paper
- Codegs: Visual Metaobjects of Language Cyan. The code examples are here
- Fellipe A. Ugliara, Gustavo M. D. Vieira, José de O. Guimarães. Transparent Replication Using Metaprogramming in Cyan. Science of Computer Programming, Vol. 200, 2020.
See how to run the examples here.
- Issues with Annotation-based Compile-time Metaprogramming
- Concepts for Generic Prototypes in Cyan